COVID-19 Relief Funds
Information pertaining to COVID-19 relief funds, usage, and reporting can be found on the Federal COVID-19 Related Funds Transparency Portal. Any questions can be directed to COVID@treasurer.mo.gov.
Missouri Public Fund Investment Guide
This guide is provided to public fund investment officers as a resource from the Missouri State Treasurer’s office. Should you have questions about the guide or content within, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Political Subdivision Investments
The Missouri State Treasurer provides resources to assist local governments in the investment of public funds. Should you have any questions about these tools, please contact the Investments Division at email@example.com.
- The Missouri State Treasurer’s Investment Guidelines for Political Subdivisions
- The Missouri State Treasurer's Model Investment Policy for Political Subdivisions
Sample Bank Contracts
The Missouri State Treasurer has developed resources to assist local governments with their banking services.
Government Finance Officers Association Recommended Practices
The GFOA makes recommended practices available for use by governments.
- Collateralization of Public Deposits
- Commercial Paper Investments
- Creating an Investment Policy
- Establishing a Policy for Repurchase Agreements
- Investment of Bond Proceeds
- Managing Market Risk in Investment Portfolios
- Other GFOA Recommended Cash Management Practices
Missouri Linked Deposit Program
The Missouri Linked Deposit Program for Local Governments provides low-interest loans to cities, counties, and other political subdivisions for capital improvements or other significant programs.