The Missouri Linked Deposit Program partners with lenders to provide low-interest loans to help create and retain jobs, expand the economy and strengthen communities statewide.
The Missouri Linked Deposit Program for Local Governments provides low-interest loans to cities, counties and other political subdivisions for capital improvements or other significant public programs such as:
- Purchasing fire trucks
- Improving infrastructure
- Enhancing public safety
- A political subdivision as defined by Missouri Revised Statues (i.e., a local governmental agency with taxing authority).
- Has received necessary approval from governing board to initiate project.
- Is legally authorized to enter into a loan or lease-purchase agreement with a lender for project.
- All necessary permits related to the project have been obtained.
- The project complies with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
Download a Local Governments Loan Application to be completed with your lender.