The Missouri Linked Deposit Program is well-funded with a total of $720 million available, and the Missouri State Treasurer’s Office is prepared to use the program to its highest potential.
As part of the Missouri FIRST initiative, Treasurer Schmitt has implemented the following changes:
- The single-use restriction for borrowers has been lifted, allowing them to apply for another loan after their five-year term is up.
- Unnecessary yearly certifications have been eliminated to reduce the amount of paperwork needed from borrowers.
- The eligibility criteria for agricultural loans have been expanded to increase accessibility.
- The linked deposit application process has been streamlined and made more efficient.
- The internal process for linked deposits is being moved to a digital interface, which will speed up the approvals for borrowers and save money for Missouri taxpayers.
Program Information and Eligibility Requirements
Click on one of the links below to learn more about the program and eligibility requirements.
Missouri Linked Deposits Review Committee
The committee has review and oversight capacity for all matters relating to the Missouri Linked Deposit Program. The committee may examine all aspects of the Missouri Linked Deposit Program, including but not limited to, its administration, operation and effectiveness.