The Missouri Linked Deposit Program partners with lenders to provide low-interest loans to create and retain Missouri jobs, encourage new economic development projects, and strengthen communities statewide.
The Missouri Linked Deposit Program for Small Business provides low-interest loans to enable growth for Missouri's small businesses.
Eligible businesses must:
- Be headquartered in Missouri.
- Maintain operations and transact business in Missouri.
- Employ less than 100 full-time employees.
- Be organized for profit.
- Currently owe no unpaid, non-protested taxes to the State of Missouri or any political subdivision.
- Have no unresolved environmental compliance issues with the Missouri Department of Natural Resources.
Loans may be used for:
- Rent, utilities, insurance or taxes
- Professional fees
- Equipment purchase, rental or lease
- Renovations, repairs and maintenance of equipment and facilities (paving, fencing, installation of loading docks, etc.)
- Purchase of land and buildings
Download a Small Business Loan Application to be completed with your lender.