The Missouri State Treasurer's office has developed a new online paperless application system for lenders to utilize when submitting Missouri Linked Deposit Program applications. This should substantially reduce the time involved in submitting and processing applications.
For information or help logging in, contact the Missouri State Treasurer’s office at (573) 751-2372.
- Step 1: Go to https://www.treasurer.mo.gov/LinkedDepositLoanApps to register as a user or to log in to the Treasurer’s online application system (for assistance, contact the Treasurer’s office 573-751-2372).
- NOTE: You cannot use the system until your registration has been verified. An email will be sent to you, letting you know your account is live and accepted.
- Step 2: Select the appropriate deposit application from the menu list.
- Step 3: Complete the deposit application and press the “Save Deposit Application” button.
- NOTE: If you do not complete the “Deposit Application” when you return to the system you will be required to finish the document before moving to the next step.
- NOTE: After sitting idle for 15 minutes, the system will time out on you. You will be required to log back in prior to entering any more information.
- Step 4: From the Application Summary page, click the “Add Borrower Application” button to complete the corresponding borrower application(s).
- Step 5: Once you have completed the corresponding borrower application, click the “Save Borrower Application” button.
- NOTE: You can save multiple borrower applications to one deposit application as long as they are within the same program (i.e. small business to small business).
- Step 6: Once you have saved the corresponding borrower application(s), from the Application Summary page, you should print off the applications and if required, the additional Immigration and Tax Clearance documentation.
- NOTE: This is your last opportunity to make any changes to either document. Once submitted you cannot edit the document.
- Step 7: Print, complete and submit via fax, email or mail the additional Immigration documentation found on the Application Summary page as a pdf:
- All New Applicants:
- Copy of Missouri Drivers License
- Signed Citizenship/Employer Status
- New Applicants with employees also need:
- Affidavit of Authorized Workers
- Enroll business in worker’s authorization program at www.dhs.gov/e-verify
- Executed Memorandum of Understanding from E-Verify
- Step 8: Print, complete and submit via fax, email or mail the Additional Tax Verification documentation and Borrower Certification Form found on the Application Summary page as a pdf:
- All New and Renewing Applicants:
- Department of Revenue Form 943
- Borrower Certification Form